Kiaderm® H-Oil: the rediscovery of an ancient lost treasure
From italian Hemp seed we obtain a precious oil for cosmetic use, a useful ingredient for a natural and sustainable lifestyle.
Kiaderm® H-Oil is a derivative of hemp, a plant that is strongly tied to our agricultural tradition. Since the 1930s, Italy has become the second world producer of one of the best and most sought-after qualities on all markets.
Following the tradition, we obtain Kiaderm® H-Oil from 100% Italian seeds: an oil with ancient virtues, cold pressed, "non greasy", with a delicately herbaceous scent and a bright yellow-green color.
Fill out the form below to download the brochure Kiaderm® H-Oil.
The high quantity of polyunsaturate acids and vitamins allows emollient and nutrient properties, thus favouring the processes of regeneration of cell membranes and the following revitalization of the cutaneous tissues (by bibliography).
Fatty acid composition Kiaderm® H-Oil
- Linoleic acid: 45% – 65%
- Linolenic acid: 15% – 30%
- Oleic acid: 5% – 16%
- Palmitic acid: 3% – 10%
- Stearic acid: 1% – 6%
Performance profile Kiaderm® H-Oil
- Slow spreading emollient, rich in active ingredients
- Sensorial alternative to minerals oils, 100% vegetable source
- No greasy
- Essential fatty acids Ω-3 and Ω-6 in the optimal ratio 1:3
- Nourishes the skin and keeps it long soft and silky
Values Kiaderm® H-Oil
- Italian selected and cultivated seeds
- No chemicals are used
- Sustainable supply chain
- Lower water consumption
- Description: Mix of natural triglycerides, obtained by cold pressing of Italian hemp seeds grown without the use of chemicals
- INCI: Cannabis Sativa seed oil
- Appearance: From yellow to green liquid
- Stabilising additives: 0,1% natural Tocopherol
- Claim(by bibliography): Nutritious action on dry, wrinkled and frizzy hair, rebalancing function on the scalp; Hydrating and restorative action on dry skin, damaged and marked by age.
- Application: Face Care, Body Care, Hair Care, Colour Cosmetics